What is a Farm Mortgage?
A farm mortgage is a particular kind of agricultural mortgage, aimed specifically at farmers, used to finance the purchasing of a farm, a farm building or a farming enterprise of some kind. A farm mortgage can also fund improvements or extensions to existing farm properties or associated land.
What purpose might be appropriate for a farm morgage?
Because farming has come under intense pressure financially, due to progressive UK and European farming legislation and the cost pressures driven by the buying power of large supermarket chains, many farmers have looked at diversification as a way to maintain profitability. As a result, Farm mortgages for all types of diversification have become more and more popular, subject to meeting criteria
A farm mortgage can also be arranged to consolidate an existing loan or mortgage, or maybe buy out a relative or partner about to retire, in order to attain a more favourable financing structure.
Farm and Country Finance provide specialist farm & agricultural finance for farmers seeking a farm mortgage. We arrange farming mortgages for farmers and agricultural businesses of all sizes and income ranges within the farming industry.
We fully understand that rural finance, farm mortgages & agricultural loans do not always fit easily with conventional high street banks lending houses. Our hands on approach and lengthy experience in dealing with all aspects of farm mortgages will ensure you get the best possible outcome. We can’t promise to get you a mortgage….but we will do our utmost to explore every opportunity on your behalf.
Farm and Country Finance are one of the most reputable sources of rural & farm mortgages in the UK. We guide and advise you throughout your mortgage application process, making sure your individual needs and circumstances always come first.
Although we co-operate with a diverse range of banks and financial institutions, we are above all, independent. This means we always tailor a solution that best meets your requirements, not the banks
We provide farm finance and refinance solutions, bridging finance packages, impartial advice, support and a level of customer service envied by our competitors.
click here to read our customers feedback
We always endeavour to come to meet you in person, and work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that you get the best finance solution for your particular needs.
Key points about our Farm Finance
- All circumstances considered
- Problem cases a speciality
- Flexible lending criteria
- Competitive commercial rates
- We work in partnership with our clients to help them achieve their goals
- We are a well established and reputable company
- References are readily available
A list of typical Farm Finance examples..
- Farm mortgage for diversification
- Farm mortgage for a mortgage
- Farm mortgage for re-mortgage
- Farm mortgage for re-paying debt
- Farm mortgage for a loan or re-paying a loan
- Farm mortgage for a business start up
- Farm mortgage for working capital
- Farm mortgage for buying land
- Farm mortgage for buying a property
- Farm mortgage for an equestrian property or business
- Farm mortgage for a Nursery or Garden Centre
- Farm mortgage for a bridging loan, or bridging finance
- Farm mortgage to buy a working farm, a farm shop, or smallholding
- Farm mortgage for a caravan park or caravan site
- Farm mortgage for a Fishery or Fisheries
- Farm mortgage for a development loan
- Farm mortgage for people with bad credit history
- Farm mortgage for a commercial loan
- Farm mortgage for an agricultural loan
- Farm mortgage to buy a property with an agricultural tie restriction