What is farm finance?
• An all embracing term we use to describe all types of farm and agricultural finance we offer in the rural and country business sectors and which can also be described as Agricultural Finance, Equestrian Finance, Farm Finance, Land Finance and Horticultural Finance. Finance can be provided for holiday complexes, caravan parks, caravan sites, properties with agricultural restrictions, land, buildings, working farms, non-working farms, nurseries, garden centres, smallholdings, estates, fisheries, farm shops and generally all types of rural type situations.
What purpose might be appropriate for farm finance?
• Any legal purposes including but not being limited to repaying debt, repayment of an overdraft, diversification, working capital, business start ups, reducing outgoings, purchases of any kind and development of property or development of business. The funding of a dream property
Farm and Country Finance completely understand farm finance, rural & agricultural funding. In fact, it’s all we deal with. Therefore, you can be assured of a personal and expert service at all times. Every case is handled personally by one [or both] of partners. One of our main aims is to reassure you that you never become a just a 'number'. It also helps that we have a lengthy and healthy relationships with our lenders.
Farm and Country Finance are one of the most reputable sources of rural & farm finance in the UK. We guide and advise you throughout your application process, making sure your individual needs and circumstances always come first.
Although we co-operate with a diverse range of banks and financial institutions, we are above all, independent. This means we always tailor a solution that best meets your requirements, not the banks
We provide farm finance and refinance solutions, bridging finance packages, impartial advice, support and a level of customer service envied by our competitors.
click here to read our customers feedback
We always endeavour to come to meet you in person, and work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that you get the best finance solution for your particular needs.
Key points about our Farm Finance
- All circumstances considered
- Problem cases a speciality
- Flexible lending criteria
- Competitive commercial rates
- We work in partnership with our clients to help them achieve their goals
- We are a well established and reputable company
- References are readily available
A list of typical Farm Finance examples..
- Farm finance for diversification
- Farm finance for a mortgage
- Farm finance for re-mortgage
- Farm finance for re-paying debt
- Farm finance for a loan or re-paying a loan
- Farm finance for a business start up
- Farm finance for working capital
- Farm finance for buying land
- Farm finance for buying a property
- Farm finance for an equestrian property or business
- Farm finance for a Nursery or Garden Centre
- Farm finance for a bridging loan, or bridging finance
- Farm finance to buy a working farm, a farm shop, or smallholding
- Farm finance for a caravan park or caravan site
- Farm finance for a Fishery or Fisheries
- Farm finance for a development loan
- Farm finance for people with bad credit history
- Farm finance for a commercial loan
- Farm finance for an agricultural loan
- Farm finance to buy a property with an agricultural tie restriction
We are also specialists in the following..
- Low rate farm finance
- Agricultural finance
- Farm Mortgages
- Finance for land
- Rural Loans
- Rural finance